As you support the Center for Healing & Hope, you also support your choice of the 24 participating Goshen restaurants and businesses.
When you buy a $20 certificate to a participating businesses, half of the cost comes to the Center for Healing & Hope to support our medical clinics and immigrant assistance programs.
Visit the secure EAT•SHOP•GIVE page to purchase certificates online.
You also can purchase certificates in these ways:
- call our office at 574.534.4744, ext 201
- visit the Center office at 902 South Main Street in Goshen (Plymouth United Church of Christ)
- visit the Goshen Farmers Market on Saturday, Sept 16, from 8:30 am to noon
- find us at Goshen’s First Friday, Oct 6, at San Marcos Mexican Grill or Better World Books
Certificates are available for purchase until October 20 or until sold out (if before that date). Certificates may be used until December 31, 2017. Some businesses have restrictions or limitations on the certificates, so please read the information page carefully.
- Better World Books
- Constant Spring
- Dana J’s Deli
- El Camino Real 4
- El Duranguenze Mexican Restaurant
- The Electric Brew
- Flowers by Phoebe (SOLD OUT)
- Honey’s Frozen Desserts
- Goshen Family Restaurant
- Goshen Farmers Market
- Los Primos (SOLD OUT)
- Maple City Market (SOLD OUT)
- Maple Indian Cuisine
- The Nut Shoppe
- Olympia Candy Kitchen
- Reverie (SOLD OUT)
- San Marcos Mexican Grill
- Soapy Gnome (SOLD OUT)
- South Side Soda Shop (SOLD OUT)
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Universal Tamal
- Wasabi Japanese Steak House & Sushi
- Woldruff’s Footwear and Apparel