HOPE will connect people in crisis with people and organizations willing to help them.
We believe the following services are needed in our communities:
- Help paying legal expenses
- Help paying college and school expenses: books, extracurricular activities and other costs
- Food and meals
- Transportation assistance: to and from school, work and medical and legal appointments
- Coordinating assistance: people willing to connect volunteers with those who need help
- Childcare: safe care for children to ease the pressure on families
- Some of our neighbors need Spanish-English interpreters.
- Some would like someone to accompany them when traveling so they feel more secure.
- Others have requested bilingual and bicultural counseling.