Our mission to care for uninsured, vulnerable and underserved neighbors in our communities has shaped our work since we began in 1999.
The Center for Healing & Hope provides medical and advocacy services in a Christ-like manner to meet people’s needs in our community.
We are a welcoming place for affordable health care and immigrant services, engaging volunteers and community partners to promote the physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing of those we serve.
We’d like you to know
- We are a medical clinic for the uninsured and those with unmet health care needs in our community.
- We are a faith- and hope-based outreach that works with community partners (churches, businesses, not-for-profits) who share the commitment to serve our disadvantaged neighbors in Christ’s name.
- We do our work in two languages: Spanish and English. Workers who speak both languages—or interpreters—are always available.
- For people with no access to the health care system, we provide compassionate and quality care and then help connect them with other services they need.
- We advocate for our immigrant neighbors, and help them find resources to meet financial and medical needs.
- Care in our clinics goes far beyond treating injuries and illnesses. We also have programs in place to connect families to resources such as housing, food, and counseling services.
- Our clinics and immigrant services are provided by dedicated staff and volunteers: doctors, nurses, chaplains, registration staff, greeters, and interpreters.
- Because of partnerships with generous donors, we can keep the cost of services affordable.
- We have many students from area colleges who choose to do their nursing, medical assistant and social work internships with us.
- We were founded on the belief that if churches, community members, and medical providers work together, all our neighbors can have access to quality care.
Connect With Us
400 W. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, IN 46526
Mailing address: CHH, P.O. Box 195, Goshen, IN 46527-0195
Phone & Office Hours
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F
Closed 12 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. for lunch