The Center for Healing & Hope provides urgent medical care for people:
- who are uninsured or under-insured
- without a family physician;
- with few resources to pay for care.
See the menu at the right for links to information about all the medical services we provide.
Hours for our Urgent Care clinics and Chronic Care Program are at the far right.
We are much more than a substitute for a visit to the hospital or emergency room:
- We seek to give compassionate care that will bring hope along with healing.
- Our doctors and nurses are volunteers— they are here because they care.
- Clinic staff speak Spanish and English or work with volunteer translators.
- Volunteer chaplains can talk with patients about their concerns.
- We try to find physicians who will give follow-up care.
- Navigators help people sign up for health insurance.