The Center for Healing & Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt for each gift you make.
- Make an online donation through our secure giving page, using a credit card.
- Call in to donate with a credit card: 574-534-4744, ext. 206.
- Mail a donation: make your check payable to Center for Healing & Hope. Send it to P.O. Box 195, Goshen, IN 46527-0195.
Give in other ways
- If you would like to donate goods or services, call us at 574-534-4744, ext. 206.
- Participate in our fundraisers, or hold a fundraiser for us through your service club, church, Sunday school, or small group.
- Purchase through Amazon Smile: Go to smile.amazon.com. From there you can log in and get anything that is available from Amazon. Choose Center for Healing & Hope as your charity and then go shopping. We will receive 0.5% the purchase price of what you buy.
Our wish list
- First-class stamps
- White copy paper
- Sticky notes
We have a tiny free pantry attached to the south facing wall of the clinic. It is latched, but never locked, and available to the community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Take what you need, bring what you can.
Tiny Pantry needs
- baby food
- bottled water
- canned beans
- canned fish
- canned soup
- canned vegetables
- nutritional aid drinks (Boost, Ensure, etc.)
- peanut butter
- tea bags
Non food needs:
- hygiene products
- rain ponchos
- toilet paper
- tote bags
All items must be new, non-perishable, in original packaging, and free of defects or deformities.
Shopping for our wish list online?
Check out Capital One Shopping to compare prices, view offers, and get the most out of your purchase.