Elkhart County HOPE (Helping Our People Everywhere) is a part of Center for Healing & Hope. We are committed to matching volunteers and resources with people in our communities who have needs.
HOPE is a network of businesses, churches, educators, non-profit organizations and individuals who are ready to step in where there are needs. People who are struggling with the challenges of current policies and laws are the ones we are striving to help.
Our goal is to continue making our communities places where people feel welcomed and valued and where they can contribute their best potential for the good of all.
We are committed to helping all of our brothers and sisters because, together, we are Elkhart County. We treat all with dignity and respect.
The work of HOPE
At the end of 2017, Elkhart County HOPE jumped into two major projects:
- Launching the Goshen Resident ID card (GRID)
- Resisting the proposed construction of an immigration detention center by a for-profit agency.
Both efforts were successful with very strong support and involvement of many in the Goshen and Elkhart communities.
Contribute to the Immigrant Resource Fund
Your financial contributions to the Immigrant Resource Fund will help those who have needs for legal assistance, food, housing, medical care and more. All gifts are tax deductive through the Center for Healing & Hope’s 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- Make your contribution through our secure online giving site. Designate your gift to the EC Hope Immigrant Resource Fund.
- Call our office to contribute with your credit card (574-534-4744 ext. 202)
- Send your gift by mail (PO Box 195, Goshen, IN 46527)
Telephone: 574-534-4744 ext 209