This event is sold out. Thank you for the tremendous support!
Tickets for Fiesta Feast tickets are now on sale. Join us on April 22 at College Mennonite Church in Goshen for a great meal, good fellowship and supporting the Center for Healing & Hope.
Your purchase helps us raise funds to continue helping people who do not have adequate insurance or a family doctor and need urgent care. Please consider inviting someone who has not attended this event before to help more people learn about the Center for Healing & Hope.
You will be able to enjoy traditional Mexican foods
The main plate will be prepared by San Marcos Mexican Grill in downtown Goshen:
- Carnitas (pork) or fajitas (chicken)
- Rice and beans
- Mexican sweet bread
You may either dine in or take out your meal.
- Individual ticket: $10.00
- Maximum family cost: $40.00 (for parents and children in the home)
- Sponsor a table for eight: $200 (Invite coworkers or friends, or let us know and we’ll fill the table with people who would not otherwise be able to come.)
We invite additional donations to help us with our mission of serving people without insurance or a doctor. We lowered the price for tickets this year so more people could participate, but we continue to count on the same level of support from those who can make additional contributions. You can contribute when you purchase tickets online, when you call our office or when you enjoy the Fiesta Feast event.
Here’s how you can purchase your tickets
- Visit our online Fiesta Feast ticket site
- Call our office: 574-524-4744 ext 201. Tell us how many you want and have your credit card ready to purchase them.
- Come to our office to make your purchase. Office hours are Monday 10-4:30; Tuesday 9:30-5; Thursday 9:30-5 and Friday 8:30-12:30.
If you purchase your tickets online or by phone, you may pick them up at our offices or at the door.
Fiesta Feast is held in the Fellowship Hall of College Mennonite Church, 1900 S. Main Street, in Goshen, Ind. Activities for children will be available, so bring the whole family to support CHH and the delicious meal.
For information, call 574-534-4744 ext 201.
Sponsors for Fiesta Feast 2017 include Interra Credit Union, The Papers, Yoder-Culp Funeral Home and Tri-Lakes Community Church.